Certificate of Membership– Each member receives a distinctive CHAMBER framed certificate.
Membership Directory Listing – CHAMBER provides each member with a complete membership roster of individuals, businesses, government agencies, corporations and other organizations upon request.
Grand Opening Promotion Program—Our Grand Opening support and promotion program is for members only and we’ll work with you to increase the level of exposure your company receives.
Benefits of Coordinating your Grand Opening with the Chamber
- Chamber will provide you with a checklist, which features tips and suggestions that will help you host a successful grand opening event.
- Chamber will feature a Grand Opening announcement in the Chamber’s e-blast newsletter, website, and social networks.
- A Chamber representative will attend your event for the ribbon cutting segment.
- Chamber will distribute your Press Release to our local media contacts.
Networking Events/Mingle Mixers– 2 Monthly gatherings designed to give members an opportunity to network, promote their businesses and hear speakers share valuable information. These events will be held during morning, lunch or after business hours.
Seminars & Trainings – Various events are coordinated for members through several CHAMBER Committees. Each event is geared towards providing resources and education to assist in the growth of the small business membership base.
Legislative Luncheons – These events are held throughout the year to introduce business, political and community leaders to the organization and act as an advocate for our members.
Annual Signature Events – The CHAMBER, held every third Thursday in March, is a great opportunity for small business owners to network with corporations that support the CHAMBER’s mission.
- Golf Tournament (Partnership with Little..)
- Juneteenth (partnership with Perry Publishing)
CHAMBER Committees – Members are strongly encouraged to serve on a CHAMBER Committees to be more involved and proactive with the Chamber.
Newsletters – Provides news and information of interest to Chamber members, business executives, entrepreneurs and the community.
Services – The Chamber provides information and resources to the community at-large.
Full Time Professional Staff – Supports numerous companies, organizations and entities to carry out the mission and goals of the Chamber.Join Now